The hospital is the interdistrict medical-diagnostic center, which provides outpatient and round the clock inpatient care for children and women of the city Kuznetsk of Penza Region and surrounding areas.
In the hospital function: maternity hospital with 100 beds, children's hospital with 165 beds, and also department of anesthesiology and reanimation.
The hospital also provides outpatient care: department of female consultation, 3 departments of pediatric clinic, dairy kitchen, centralized city bacteriological laboratory and the health center.
Major overhaul of operating units in the building of maternity department, as well as in the hospital building with partial redevelopment and replacement of engineering networks.
Design of major overhaul:
- Redevelopment design of rooms
- Design of engineering networks (heating and heat networks, ventilation and air conditioning, water supply and sewerage, electricity, low current networks, communication networks, medical gas supply)
- Projecting of architectural solutions
- Development of wiring diagrams of clean room system
- Solutions and schemes projects in accordance with medical technology (calculation of the required number of rooms, disposition, placement of furniture and equipment, separation of clean and dirty flows of patients, personnel, sterile materials and instruments, etc
- Building and finishing works in rooms
- Equipping of new systems in sanitary inspection
- Building of new complexes of medical gas supply systems
- Building and installation of clean rooms systems with laminar ventilation device
- Installation of internal and external engineering networks and communications (heating systems, ventilation and air conditioning, water supply and sewerage, electricity and lighting, low current networks)