Silicone drain tubes are widely used in various fields of medicine: they are used with electric suction devices and aspiration apparatus, provided that there is centralized medical gas supply system, as well as for removal of pathological fluid from wounds or cavities of various sizes.
- High quality drain tubes are made from ecologicaly clean material – the catalyst silicone rubber.
- Absolutely non-toxic, electrically non-conductive, chemically and heat resistant (from -50 to +180 C).
- Suitable for any methods of thermal disinfection.
It is possible the tubes production of
- different lengths,
- with different wall thickness (from 0.5 mm to 6 mm),
- various inner diameters (from 1 mm to 20 mm, maximum outside diameter - 26 mm)
- and various hardness and colors (transparent or colored).
This type of product is registered as a medical product and has a registration certificate and also certificate of conformity on the territory of the Russian Federation.