Design and construction of new reanimation department and intensive care unit for newborns.
"StroiReanimatsiya" corporate group acted as the general designer and contractor for all construction works.
- Was made a complete reorganization of intensive care unit with extension of number of beds more than in 2 times and equipping with high-tech reanimation equipment.
- The feature and the technical innovation of this project is placing of new capacities of the department in the technical ground floor of the hospital with organization of technical gallery on the building roof for the placement of the power and ventilation equipment. Also as part of the project was made a major overhaul of the existing neonatal intensive care unit on the 3rd floor.
- Performed the extension of 2 external elevators to the building of the hospital with separation of flows - clean and dirty.
- Designed and implemented major overhaul of auxiliary administrative rooms of the hospital – staff rooms, conference room, dayrooms for personnel, training rooms and organized a comfort area for parents, as well as the room for pumping and storing milk for breastfeeding the little patients.
- The total area of reconstruction is more than 2000 square meters, including the area of clean rooms which is more than 800 sq.m. Also was performed the replacement of all engineering networks, and partially made the installation of necessary external networks.