The complex of buildings of Children's City Hospital №19 named after K.A. Raukhfus on Ligovsky Avenue was built in 1867-1869. It has a historical and cultural value, as an example of the first special children's multidisciplinary clinic in Russia, recognized as the best in the world in planning, internal structure, abundance of air and light. From July 20, 2007 to October 30, 2010 the hospital was closed for major reconstruction.
Reconstruction of children's hospital in 2007-2010.
Within the project realization was made a major overhaul of all hospital medical buildings, including:
- General construction and finishing works
- Design and installation of engineering networks: ventilation and air conditioning with air purification system, centralized medical gas supply system and etc.
- Installation of medical air conditioned modules of clean rooms
As a result of performed large-scale reconstruction, the area of medical facility has increased in 2 times.