Wall mounted consoles are the most common type of life support systems. Depending on customer needs, wall mounted consoles can be any length and can be fitted with any additional equipment.
- Single row mounted consoles (electric equipment and gas valves are arranged in one row in isolated sections).
- Double row wall mounted consoles (electrical and signal equipment is located in the top row, gas valves, manometers disconnecting valves and pipes in the bottom).
According to customer needs wall mounted console can provide medical gas and electricity from one bed (with length 800-1600mm) to five beds (with a length of up to 8000 mm).
Auxiliary equipment for wall mounted consoles:
- Necessary quantity of electric outlets and gas valves
- Electrical connectors of any type (power, information, radio, telephone, medical staff call systems and others)
- Additional shelves and stands to accommodate auxiliary equipment
- Additional control and measuring equipment (manometers, emergency stop valves, clock with stopwatch and timer, etc.)
- Ejectors for discharge of used narcotic gases
- Equipment for oxygen therapy
- Equipment for inhalation