“Floor-ceiling” mounted racks are placed in wards with a special layout when is impossible to install the console on the wall or hang it on the ceiling.
This type of intensive care racks is attached to both the floor and the ceiling, but it does not create an additional load on the ceiling. All electrical and gas communications of medical gases distribution are fed through supports of the console.
- block of 4 gas valves and 4 plugs;
- block of 4 electrical outlets with power supply indicators and ground terminals;
- 2 component shelves;
- block with 2 drawers and stainless steel workshop;
- bottom shelf;
- swivel brackets for drop counters;
- rail length 300 mm for the attached equipment.